- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
14 March 2008
Happy Friday to all:
I am toying with the idea of giving shorthand classes at the local Recreation Dept. facilities. I was thinking of 2-3 days per week, 60-minute classes, beginners, refresher, and dictation. My question is this: If I'm able to get some interest going and people want to enroll - how much should I charge them? I live in a country town with many schools and one college. I was thinking maybe the high school kids and college kids might be interested in learning Gregg for college notes, etc. Besides none of them know what it is, and they just might think it's "cool".
Would appreciate all thoughts.
(by mountainmaningerogia for everyone)