Taquigrafía Gregg Lección 2


Does anyone know the transcription/translation for the first two sentences on page 12 of the 1923 Taquigraf챠a Gregg Manual? (It matches up pretty closely to the 1916 manual.) It is the reading exercise for Lesson 2.
I figured out lesson one and the rest of the sentences for lesson 2. Is the first sentence supposed to be a question? It seems to start with the word qui챕n.
The spellings are:
1. ken m ke am ke am kan.
2. l m ara a fa n dm lj d cm a abl-disjoined d.
For the first sentence, my book has the word "can" penciled in over the last word (which I would otherwise have thought was "cuando"" which is a word for dog (from canine, I suppose) so I thought it might be a saying something about reciprocal fondness with a dog.
Quien me quiere a mi quiere a mi can.
For sentence 2, I have something like:
Lo/la me irá un favor en darme el gente que me ha hablado.
Well, now in the process of typing this out I think sentence one means something like "Whoever loves me, loves my dog." (Oh, really?)

(by escritura48 for everyone)

Labels: , ,