Fast Shrinkage - A Tale in Simplified

Hi all,

I wrote another Notehand lesson in Simplified, for your reading enjoyment and for some constructive criticism. This one is called "Fast Shrinkage." I wrote it from the key this time, so I wouldn't be influenced by the Notehand plate. I also tried to keep my dictionary lookups minimal.

As writing practice, this was harder than the usual assignments. I had to stop and think about many of the outlines that aren't common in my lessons, such as "clerk" or "overlooked." (It doesn't help that I'm short on sleep today either!) So writing tended to be a slower process than copying a regular lesson.

I would particularly welcome feedback on phrasing, and if I should have more of it.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!

Fast Shrinkage

The Blogger app seems to be doing something to my photo, which looks a bit blurry to me after posting. If it's really bad for people let me know and I'll play around with it later.



Labels: ,