How long have you guys been doing this?


Hey there everyone!
I just started doing Gregg shorthand (Centennial Version) a couple of months ago and I was wondering how long the other people in the group have been doing it and how often you guys use it. I practice a few times a week but I haven't gotten into the habit of using it daily or for taking notes. I'm still learning.
Also, in the Centennial version, if you want to write a word like "home-less-ness" you have to write out the whole thing, all the sounds, no short forms. Is it faster to write a word like this in another version? For example, there are no "-less" or "-ness" shortforms in the Centenial version, are there in others? I'm getting frustrated with my lack of speed and I think I might study another version.

(by randomjetlag for everyone)

Labels: