Class recommendations

Hello, all. Add me to the list of new but eager Gregg users. I'm an planning analyst with a utility in Phoenix, and I've recently begun learning shorthand. (I attend a lot of conferences and presentations, which I need to later distill into reports. The jargon -- and my unfamiliarity with some of the subject matter -- means that I'm getting left behind in meetings.)

So I've got a simplified manual and I've downloaded the PDF linked to in another discussion, and these have been very useful. But I'd like to take a class. No one offers one around here. I don't really know what to make of the various online correspondence courses that I've Googled for.

I'm heading up to Colorado for a major utility conference in late Nov. and I really want to be at least passable for note-taking (not dictation -- I have no illusions about how long that will take) by then. Possible?

Is anyone here teaching a course? or can anyone recommend a course? Many thanks.


(by stumblingrugger for everyone)

Labels: