Slope and handwriting


One reason I liked Pitman, is that it is so much more suited to my modern Italic syle of handwriting.  I write my letters without a curcsive sland and have been doing that since highschool.
I think when John Gregg said that the Gregg shorthand system follows the natural slope, he was refering to the cursive handwriting used at the time.  I've ordered a couple of books on Spencerian script on Amazon (my first experiment with ordering abroad and having things shiped to Russia), to get my handwriting in line with my shorthand.  I think a beautiful cursive handwriting script and Gregg would compliment each other well.
Does anyone else have problems with their Gregg outlines not being slope enough because of their handwriting habbits?



(by wordsigner for everyone)
 

Labels: ,