Institutions Carrying Gregg


Wow, look at this post from http://www.montykins.com/mkins/000220.html.  I am surprised to read that Gregg is taught in an NYC college.  Maybe I'll make a project out of listing the institutions that currently list Gregg courses.
*****
I live in nyc. i'm currently taking a shorthand class in college! I've never even heard of it till my advisor just put me in the class. The class isn't big (only about 15 students) I looked at the words and was worried...everything looked like a different language. I think it's great that there's a secret little language that enables us to write notes and other things quicker. i can't wait till i write 150 words per minute. My desire to learn shorthand now has made me want to know a lot of things in life. I really admire everyone that uses shorthand. you rule! Thanks everyone,(especially Gregg and Pittman)
Posted by: Jonathan at September 14, 2004 08:45 PM
_________________________
Go, Speedwriter, go!



(by johnsapp for everyone)
 

Labels: