Job in Salisbury, MA


Dang it!  I knew I should have studied harder.  I've been fantasizing about moving back to my birth-State, where its nice and cold.  We moved away when I was two, so I don't remember it at all.  Funny, I called the Gloucester (sp? ...yes, sad, I know, that I can't spell it) vistiors' center: "Hi.  Um...you don't know me but...I was born there, and well, I was just wondering if you could send some literature or something."  Pretty nice brochures!

From: ShorthandMarc  (Original Message) Sent: 8/2/2005 11:21 AM
Hi folks,

Andover Coated Products, Inc., just contacted me in desperation! They need a secretary to their President/CEO who is a shorthand writer. The extensive search has found no one.

Anyone out there interested in a job? If so, please write to Julie Gatto at jgatto@andovercoated.com.

Marc




(by johnsapp for everyone)
 


Labels: