Doing the research


Greetings everyone!
I'm new to shorthand, so I don't have much to contribute yet, but I wanted to say hello everyone and introduce myself. My first step whenever I have a new interest is to jump online and do a lot of research, so this is my first stop!
I've been intrigued by shorthand for a long time (it always looks so mystical!) and now that I'm doing meeting minutes each week for the big bosses' planning session (2.5 hours straight) I'm feeling the need for something faster than just dropping letters here and there.
I like Gregg because of the looks and the specific locations and pressures associated with Pittman look difficult to master, but I'm also lefthanded so I don't know if that'll make a big difference. Any suggestions on what method might be best for me, and where online I might learn?
Thanks!
paula
my blog: http://www.sassyadmin.blogspot.com/

(by sassyadmin for everyone)

Labels: