Help looking for Diamond Jubilee


Hello all! I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but I've looked around your group and can't find what I'm looking for. I've also searched online without much success. My mom learned Gregg Diamond Jubilee in school and used it in much of her early career. She wants to refresh herself on the use of shorthand so she can use it at work once more. She looked at Books A Million for a book but they didn't have what she was looking for. So here I am, looking online trying to find some reference sheets. I've found a couple charts of Gregg Shorthand Diamond Jubilee Brief forms so far.
I am completely lost trying to find more brief forms as well as an alphabet chart. I know next to nothing about shorthand so I very well could be passing up what I need! If it doesn't specifically say "diamond jubilee" then I don't now if it will suit my needs or not. lol  And my mom is lost while using computers so she wouldn't know where to start doing a search.
Anyhow, the moral to my story is this: Does anyone know of anywhere online I might find some "cheat sheets?" I'd appreciate any help!!

(by cantes1 for everyone)

Labels: