Shorthand Crash Course - Help!


 I am a teacher in Nunavut, at the Arctic College.  Another Nunavut organization has asked me to offer 5 days of instruction in shorthand.  This would be attended by staff who attend Legislative meetings and need to take notes.  I have considered using only the "brief forms", but wonder if anyone has any suggestions for me.
I realize that 5 days is very little time to learn such a complex program, but I think that if only the basic strokes for certain letters can be taught and worked on, and if the participants practice frequently, it will improve their minutes/note taking.
I am asking for suggestions and recommendations for course materials.  I realize that everything is out of print, but thought I'd try this site.  Thank you.

(by caper5877 for everyone)

Labels: