After doing some thinking I’ve decided that I’d love to have a go at putting together an issue like The Gregg Writer. I’m working under a bit of a handicap in that I’ve never actually seen a copy of The Gregg Writer but I do have some experience in publishing. For the first issue I will not be picky. If you submit it, I’ll do my best to publish it! As this project progresses to later stages I may ask for editorial help. Please feel free to redistribute my, mangled, contact information to others for the purpose of soliciting submissions.
I have no intention of profiting financially from this project in any way.
Ideas for submissions:
A few notes on submissions:
- Jokes/Limericks (try to keep it clean);
- Short stories;
- Actual, though fictitious, work material.
Please send submissons to:
davidson( d0_t) richard (a_t)rogers (d_0t) com
Omit brackets and interpret words.
- Please send a high-resolution scan of your submission;
- Please use unlined paper; consider putting a piece of lined paper under a clean piece of computer paper so that you can see the lined through;
- Be sure to indicate what system you use as I’m not experience enough to tell myself;
- Consider all of the above to be polite requests to make my life easier I'd rather get a submisson on coloured lined paper than none at all;
- Please do not submit copyrighted materials to which you do not own the licence for; e.g. a passage from a Stephen King novel writen in gregg.
(by bytowneboy for everyone)