Another Newbie

Hi everyone! I'm properly introducing myself. I've been a member for about three weeks now. I stumbled upon this group after finding the gregg.angelfishy site.

I never knew that Shorthand had so much versions! I first got interested in shorthand in '04 and when I tried to research it, as you can imagine there wasn't much about it. I ordered the Gregg Simplified Manual through Amazon 'cuz it was the only one I believed to be in print. After finding this group, I got interested in learning the DJB Series and ordered that manual through Abebooks.com.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on either style? Any insights to offer? I've poked around on the site quite a bit and I'm not 100% sure, but I hope this isn't too much of a redundant question.


(by jeik1504 for everyone)

Labels: