Gregg-Lessons advertising-flyer design suggestions?


    I'm thinking of putting out a flyer-advertisement to teach Gregg Shorthand locally here in Albuquerque New Mexico USA. So far I'm basically thinking of saying something about increasing your writing speed up to 40 and even 120 words per minute... and something about increasing your lecture-material comprehension and retention to nearly 100%. Any suggestions?
  (For an even ten years I was the main notetaker for a lecture-notetaking and publishing service on a major USA university campus. I was usually taking notes for two or three classes each academic quarter. After the first few months I began teaching myself Gregg Shorthand. I also wound up using it extensively for graduate seminars etcetera.)
   Richard Harper




(by harpersnotes2 for everyone)


Labels: