- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
21 April 2007
16 April 2007
Someone has come to me in the search for a penwriting court reporter in the Maryland, preferrably in the Rockville area. Can anyone make ...
I received this request. I hope someone answers! (by Carlos for everyone) ----------- Hello, my name is Candice Michalk an...