"Simplified" Greetings from Iraq!!

Hello there!!

My name is Bob, and I'm currently in the Air Force stationed in Baghdad, Iraq. All I have to say is thank god for the internet to have sites like yours!

I'm 27 years old and have a fascination for shorthand, both written and machine. I am currently learning Simplified, and just ordered a simplified dictionary to go with my studies.

One thing that is probably holding me up is the writing portion. Sometimes I stick my book in my cargo pouch when I go to work, and don't often get a chance to do a lot of writing. However, I have read and completely understand up through Chapter 4 so far. I do plan on writing everything that I have read so far, but it's just a matter of when I can get it all done.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and hope to be on here quite often within the next few months!

Thanks,
Bob
(TSgt Hull for any military guys out there!)


(by bob1106 for everyone)

Labels: