Study Advice

I'm about half-way through anni, and starting up again after a break. I was able to push passages up to 50wpm before the break.

I was spending way too long on each chapter, writing everything, including the Fundamental Drills, twice. Possibly useful, but not very satisfying.

At this stage:

Is it better to write more at a slower speed, or to drill a few passages to max speed?

When drilling passages, is it better to have several short ones (say one per unit) or one longer one (one per chapter)? It's easier to build speed for a specific passage if it's short, but how does this carry over?

Is it worth pushing the passages to my very top speed, or just keep it reasonably fast and move on to the next chapter? I want fluency and confidence in creating useful, readable notes, not court-speed.

Thanks!

Cricket



(by cricketbeautiful-1 for everyone)
 

Labels: