Colleges/Courses in shorthand

I was recently online and noticed that you can receive a stenographers degree (associates from Kingsborough College in the CUNY system)  Does anyone know of other colleges around the US that have degrees, night programs, or certifications in Gregg shorthand?  I'm still plugging away at Gregg shorthand here in Iraq--at lesson 31 in simplified.  I would love to learn more about an in-person course if there is one.

(by bob1106 for everyone)