Offering Dictation Material :)

Hello! I've been recording a bunch of tough lit stuff for myself to help me get over the 170/180 hump, and I thought it seemed silly to keep it all to myself.

Does anyone know of a place where I can upload (and hopefully organize somehow) MP3s to share with everyone? If I cut the quality way down, I can probably get one file down to 9mb. Each one is about ten minutes long.

Some go up steadily like 120-140-170-190 in repeated readings, and some are ladders where the speed varies between 140 and 190 with no repetitions. The material is generally pretty tough (my current vein is the history of English literature to prepare for writing a lit class Thursday).

As I continue, I'll be doing lit material of different kinds, such as science, medical, music, names, history, populations... I won't go below around 140, however, and eventually, I'll bump the top speed up to 210-220 (by the end of the year, I hope). This is straight word-count, so it might sound a little speedy sometimes to those of us used to syllabic count.

Is this of interest to anyone out there? 


(by erik for everyone)

Labels: