shorthand class offered


Good morning everyone.  I've been really busy getting the books balanced for the fiscal year (ended June 30) so I have been reading the postings but haven't joined in lately.  Anyway...got a fall catalog from the local community college in the mail this weekend and guess what is being offered...."Gregg Shorthand: the Lost Art (for beginners)  Learn the lost art of shorthand!  This class is for administrative assistants, reporters, minute takers, students or anyone who wants to learn this beautiful art form.  Whether you take dictation or minutes, conduct interviews, take lecture notes in college or just want to learn a new skill, you will benefit from Gregg shorthand.  this promises to be a fun-filled, energetic class."
I have called the college to ask what version they will be teaching, hopefully not Series 90 or Centennial, but chances are it's Series 90.  I'll let you know as soon as someone answers my voice mail.  I thought the "beautiful art form" in the class description was interesting too.  Take care, Joanne

(by joannek8 for everyone)

Labels: