- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
03 December 2008
Gregg Shorthand Book Covers
Here is a document I had created a while back too, but was unable to post in MSN, due to file size limitations. It contains covers of several Gregg Shorthand books, and it is classified by Series. Could you please let me know if I had missed a book? I would like to keep this list as current (?) as possible.