GS-Anniversary pen pals?

Hi,
    I just stumbled on this site yesterday, and have been reading through postings.  Great site!  And great information!  Glad to know I'm not alone in my shorthand interests.  A few months ago I picked up a copy of Gregg-Anniversary from my college library (last checked out in the early 50s(!)), and have been hooked ever since.  I've been working my way through a number of dictation and speed drill books, and practicing writing a bit each day.  My reading proficiency is very good now, and my writing is pretty decent (not all that fast, and not great handwrighting, but definitely improving on both fronts). 
    At this stage, I'm really interested in adding a more interactive approach to my learning.  Out of curiosity, do folks on this site ever trade writing samples (besides the ones I've seen posted to the site)?  Is anyone interested in pen-pal learning/practicing?  Let me know if so.  Either way, looking forward to joining in the conversation.
All best,
Glenn

(by A for everyone)

Labels: , ,