- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
29 July 2008
28 July 2008
27 July 2008
I'm learning Gregg to use it in my personal organizer using the David Allen's 'Getting Things Done" method to self-organiza...
26 July 2008
First a serious question: If you are writing a word like gingerbread on lined paper (or any word with a lot of down strokes), is it pos...
24 July 2008
21 July 2008
20 July 2008
17 July 2008
16 July 2008
Attachment: Writing Practice - Create, format, randomize Word Lists.doc (by Carlos for everyone)