Simplified Functional Method: First or Second Edition?


Hello all!

I started Series 90 two years ago and stopped after about 20 lessons.  The teacher that was instructing me retired last year from my high school and I have no way to get in contact with her.  Currently, the only book I have is the Series 90 manual.  I would really like to start over after I have read how effective the Simplified Functional Method is for self study and how Series 90 is quite slow.

Anyway, I was on abebooks and am trying to choose between the first and second edition.  I see there are a lot more resources for the first edition available; would it make sense to purchase the first edition since there are many other first edition books available in the series (transcription, dictation, speed building)?  What are the differences between the first and second edition?

Thanks,

~Tyler

(by Tyler for everyone)

Labels: ,