Simplified Reading Material

I am currently in chapter 2 of Shorthand Manual Simplified.  I was wondering if there is appropriate reading material out somewhere (preferably graded by chapter of the Simplified Manual) that I can use to supplement the shorthand in the manual.

When I get to the point of writing I'd be happy to create some reading material for general use, but I'm not there yet.  This was one of the reasons I contemplated Anniversary, but in the end I found a manual for simplified and will make do.

There seems to be lots of dictation practice material, but I'd like to read interesting material beyond the letters in the manual.  It could be about shorthand or just news articles or a group like this one where the posts are in shorthand. 

Anything like that?

All the best,
Matthew

(by Matthew for everyone)

Labels: ,