Additions to the website

What additional things would you like to see more on the website?

Dictation practice at low speeds (less than 80 wpm).
 3

Dictation practice at intermediate speeds (80-120 wpm).
 0

Dictation practice at fast speeds (130-150 wpm).
 2

Dictation practice at expert speeds (greater than 150 wpm).
 0

Reading material in shorthand.
 4

Printed dictation passages, counted in groups of standard words.
 0

Word construction drills (including brief form & derivatives).
 1

Phrasing drills.
 1

Expert shortcuts and specialized vocabulary.
 2

Penmanship drills.
 1

As you have noticed, I'm starting to make available dictation files for practice. As I'm doing that, I realize that there may be other things that you would like to see on the website. Some would like more reading material, others more dictation files, etc. For that reason, I'm posting this poll.

I realize that you can only vote for one thing (that's a Multiply restriction). Vote for what you consider to be your top choice. If there are additional things from the list that you would like to see, or if there is something I did not include in the survey, please let me know in the comments.

Labels: