Request for assistance

Dear group members,

as a newcomer to this wonderfully useful group and an absolute beginner in studying the system of Gregg Shorthand, I need to ask you a relatively simple question which, however, causes me trouble since I still haven't been able to come up with a satisfactory answer. I am now studying the Anniversary version of Gregg, combining exercises in the main manual with those of the 'Fundamental Drills' book of the same Anniversary edition. Unfortunately, I have recently stumbled upon a group of signs which I simply can't figure out. They are attached to this message as a snapshot from the book, with the troublesome signs circled in red. I would be extremely grateful for the help of any kind.

Respectfully, Gleb Chebrikoff

(by Gleb for group greggshorthand)




Labels: