Dictation Files Up, Simplified Functional, Assts 13, 14, 15 at 40-90wpm

I've put them on my site because it's easier for me to organize them that way.
http://www.cricket.onebit.ca/Shorthand/Gs

As the title says, dictation files for Simplified, Assignments 13-15 are up, for the speeds I expect will be most useful for this part of the book. (Below 40 is painful to create. Above 90 requires a new master recording.)

The passages are from Simplified Functional 2nd Edition and cross-referenced to Simplified 2nd Edition.

If you can help cross-reference to other editions, let me know.

Also let me know any of the files are mis-labeled (It's hard to double-check with sound files and I renamed whole batches at a time) or the quality is terrible (I don't want to spend more time making the files than using them).

If anyone has other Simplified recordings, I'd be happy to add add them to the site.

If you record at 60wpm, I can convert to 40-90. Contact me if you want to experiment with other speeds.

Meanwhile, I'm going to reorganize that part of my site again.

Cricket



(by Cricket for group greggshorthand)
 




Labels: , , , ,