- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
24 September 2010
21 September 2010
19 September 2010
16 September 2010
This is a small booklet by Louis Leslie which summarizes the history of Gregg Shorthand until the appearance of the Diamond Jubilee Series. ...
So as you may already know I am both an avid student of Gregg shorthand as well as machine stenography. Next quarter I begin my senior year ...
15 September 2010
14 September 2010
13 September 2010
12 September 2010
11 September 2010
Attachment: THE IMPORTANCE OF TRANSLATION TRANSLATION (by Waldir for group greggshorthand)