- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
31 December 2010
29 December 2010
This is the first Gregg Shorthand version of Creeds of Great Business Men. This version was published in 1918 and matches the 1916 Pre-Anni...
28 December 2010
Here is the first Gregg Shorthand edition of The Man Without a Country. It was published in 1922 with Plates by Harriet M. Johnson. It mat...
Tales From Shakespeare: Hamlet - Printed in Gregg Shorthand : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
http://www.archive.org/details/TalesFromShakespeareHamlet-PrintedInGreggShorthand (by Paul for group greggshorthand)
Here is the Gregg's Shorthand Reading Book, which was published in 1900. It matches the 1898 Gregg Shorthand Manual. The shorthand pla...