Table / Database of passages in core books

Is there a way to do a table or database on Multiply? The Help pages have nothing for either term.

The two Simplified books I have use many of the same passages, at least in the first dozen chapters.

Ideally, I'd like a table showing key words of the passage, passage number in each book, and link to a zip file with the dictation files. I do 6 speeds per passage, to accommodate people changing systems who have speed but not theory, so uploading one file per speed per passage is impractical.)

I did have it started on my own website, but the sound files (the raison d'etre for the chart) added up to too much space.

Thanks,

Cricket
(Who finds quick notes here fit into the day better than 20 minutes of shorthand.)



(by Cricket for everyone)
 

Labels: