Other shorthand systems?

Hi Everyone,
    I'm curious to know 2 things (apologies, in advance, if there's already a thread on this; I didn't see one):

1. what different shorthand systems do others know?  I imagine there are at least a few Pitman writers on this listserv.  Do any of you write in other shorthand systems as well?

2. does anyone write hybrid shorthand incorporating elements of more than one system?  I've been learning some positional systems (most recently, Thomas Natural Shorthand), and have been playing around with incorporating both specific forms from these systems, as well as certain positional principles into my Gregg Anni writing.  Just wondering if anyone else is on the hunt for interesting features/efficiencies in other shorthand systems?

Happy scribing


(by A for group greggshorthand)

Labels: