- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
19 April 2011
18 April 2011
I am working through Gregg Simplified Functional Method and at the end of certain chapters there are reading goals by which to measure yours...
16 April 2011
Attached are Pages 76 and 77 for the Anniversary Edition of A Christmas Carol. They are missing from the copy on Angelfishy.net. These pag...
15 April 2011
Some misguided book expert decided that Alice In Wonderland in Gregg Shorthand was published in 1915. That is absolutely incorrect. This ...