A Couple of Questions

Hi everyone,

I'm progressing through the French Gregg adaptation by R. J. Sénécal and have a couple of questions. They are pretty elementary, but they have been bugging me for a while. I hope my questions will also help others who are starting Gregg too. I'll try to organise this post as best I can.

How do you write (t,d) immediately after (r,l) without making it look like a (nt,mt)? I've taken to just omitting it if it's an r, but when it's an l I try to keep it and it's ugly.

Second, what is the world is this funny loop thingy? I don't know how to describe it, and I don't know how to post pictures properly, but it's on page 94 of the French book; the 3rd and 4th words on line 1 (agréable, agrément). For those of you who know Teeline, it's sort of like an F, and I guess in Gregg it's supposed to be AG, but does anyone know the principle behind it?

Those are the only ones I can think of for now, but there are still a couple of things I'm a little unsure about, like the reversal of circles and stuff like that, but I'll start with those for now before this post gets out of hand!

Happy Easter Monday,
AnonymousMuggle


(by Sirius for group greggshorthand)

Labels: , , ,