Alice in Wonderland - Anniversary Edition - New Color Scan

I created a brand new color scan of Alice in Wonderland 1931 Anniversary Edition and uploaded it to the Internet Archives library: 
http://archive.org/details/AliceInWonderland-PrintedInGreggShorthand-AnniversaryEdition

It is much better quality than the version that I previously scanned and put on the Internet Archives Library.   My earlier black and white scan was from a Xerox copy and was poor quality.  That was the version that was taken from the Internet Archives Library and published in book form by some book publisher.

I was not able to upload this to the multiply site, as there is now a limit of 20 MB for an attachment.

In order to get this book scanned, I had to take a spare copy and remove the cover and cut the strings used for binding.  I was able to remove all of the pages and fit them easily on the scanner.  I ruined the book, but at least I was able to make a great scan.  I can now see why every copy of this book falls apart.  It is bound with string and a little bit of glue.

This 1931 book entered the public domain when it was published. If a book was originally published in the United States prior to 1989 without a valid copyright notice appearing on the copyright page, that book immediately entered the public domain upon publication. (There are a few exceptions to that rule that do not apply to this book.) There is no copyright notice in this book or in any other Gregg Shorthand novels.


(by Paul for group greggshorthand)

Labels: , , ,