- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
31 March 2012
30 March 2012
29 March 2012
Here is the second Gregg Shorthand edition of The Man Without a Country. The shorthand plates match the 1929 Anniversary Gregg Shorthand M...
28 March 2012
26 March 2012
This the third version of Rip Van Winkle in Gregg Shorthand. It was published in 1931 and matches the 1929 Anniversary Gregg Shorthand Ma...