- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
27 December 2012
25 December 2012
24 December 2012
I'm doing a birds-eye view of Simplified, at least the parts I've done so far. It's a good review, and will help me decipher unk...
23 December 2012
20 December 2012
18 December 2012
17 December 2012
16 December 2012
14 December 2012
12 December 2012
11 December 2012
09 December 2012
I'm curious if my hypothesis is correct, but can't test it myself just yet. This chapter and last have many prefixes that combine ...