Simplified users --- help with a quick experiment

I'm messing around with Mnemosyne, a spaced repetition program designed to aid learning through a "flash card" approach. Now I need a couple of people to install the software (it's free) and test the sample database that I uploaded. It's a snip from the Lesson 6 Recall Chart from the Gregg Simplified Functional Method (1ed). If you can get Mnemosyne up, install the database and test it for me, I'll know if I'm on the right track. Then I'll try to add cards every week, until we have all of the recall charts and brief form lists uploaded. If I can complete this project, then the card database can be exported and read on Android devices. Yes, it's 2013. There's no flying cars, but we may be able to get Simplified shorthand on our smartphones.
Update:
Mnemosyne may not work for users on Windows 8. Anki may be a better alternative and, as I mention in the comments, has both an iPhone and Android app. Please try it with the Anki deck. I'm using Anki from here on in. My shared deck, updated to Assignment 12.

Labels: ,