A Course of Study for Anniversary

As I said in my earlier post, I spent yesterday reading all of the posts --- back to 2004 --- in the Learners Aids/Learners Corner section of the site.   My eyes are tired, but I learned a lot.

One major effect was to make me decide to study Anniversary instead of Simplified.  I am only 3 days into Simplified, so now is the time to make the switch.

To that end, I went on a used book buying spree.   I know from reading the older posts, that using the Anniversary 2-volume Functional Method is the way to go and that other books that correspond to the chapters in the Anniversary Edition can be used as supplementary reading materials while working my way to Assignment 21 and the start of writing practice.   I also learned that when I get to that point, that I should go back to the earlier chapters to use them for initial writing practice.

So.. my question is this..... with the following books, in what order should I use them?   Which correspond to the chapters in the lessons and can be used for supplementary readings?   Which should be studied separately after the 2 volumes of Functional Method have been completed?

Here is what I have bought (all for Anniversary)

Anniversary - Functional Method Part !
Anniversary - Functional Method Part 2

Gregg Shorthand - Anniversary Edition (for reference)

Graded Readings in Gregg Shorthand (1930) by Alice Hunter
Fundamental Drills in Gregg Shorthand for Reading, Writing and Transcription
Functional Method Dictation
Gregg Speed Studies - 3rd edition
Shorthand Dictation Studies by Wallace Bowman

and... Progressive  Exercises with Key (1929) that was one of the pdf files I found here yesterday.

5,000 Most Used Shorthand Forms
Gregg Shorthand Dictionary

Thanks in advance.

Labels: ,