- Common Questions
- I don't have a teacher. How do I study Gregg Shorthand?
- How does one write on lined paper?
- My steno notebook has a line in the middle. Why?
- What's the difference between versions of Gregg Shorthand and which book should I get?
- I have bad handwriting and I'm busy at school. Can I learn Gregg Shorthand?
- Which version of shorthand should I learn?
- I'm a lefty. How can I write Gregg Shorthand?
- I'm learning Gregg and want to know what other books are available.
- I have a manual that reads "Functional Method." Is this a different version of Gregg?
- What can I do to improve my writing speed?
- Is there a difference between the high school and college versions of Gregg books? Also, what is the correct order of books to study after the basic manual?
- Which version of Gregg is the best?
- Reading Selections
- Learning Aids
30 September 2013
28 September 2013
Along with the Simplified Manual, the Dictionary (and a copy of the DJS Manual which I bought by mistake!), I now have the Most Used Shortha...
27 September 2013
24 September 2013
23 September 2013
22 September 2013
20 September 2013
I ordered Functional Method Dictation from a used bookseller at amazon.com and she sent me a copy of Anniversary Functional Method Part One ...
17 September 2013
09 September 2013
06 September 2013
In a post from December 2011 (yes, I'm reading all of the old posts in reverse order) there is a post about a 21 page booklet put out by...
04 September 2013
Under Learning Aids/ Penmanship, there appear to be monthly O.G.A. Membership Tests that were printed in The Gregg Writer and Today's Se...