Any Eclectic Shorthand Writers in the Forum?

I received the following email. If you're interested, please let me know and I will connect you with Connor.

---------------
When looking searching for sources related to eclectic shorthand I found this ancient conversation: http://greggshorthand.blogspot.com/2005/09/cross-eclectic-shorthand.html

I want to learn eclectic shorthand and extend it to include tonal speech as well as convert the theory to be written phonetically.

While I could obvious choose another theory and lighten the load of my task eclectic shorthand appeals to me specially with it's extreme brevity, hard principals and reliance on stroke shading, which I prefer to length as an identifier.

My goal is to have the system be used for prose, rather than its traditional usage in court reporting.

Is there any way to get in touch with the eclectic users on the forum? Or do you know of any eclectic sub-communities that I could join?

Thanks for listening,

Connor

PS - I know this is a Gregg forum; I just couldn't help myself. There must be fewer than 1,000 (perhaps 100) eclectic writers left in the world.

Labels: ,