Diamond Jubilee Brief Forms & Frequently Used Phrases -- with keys!

Back when I took shorthand in high school, it used to drive me nuts that we didn't have a key or a student transcript to go with the text.  If we got stuck, we had to wait to ask the teacher in class.  I remember being frustrated with not knowing what some of the outlines were on the charts on the inside covers of the text.  Now I own a student transcript with the text, all these years later.  Maybe these charts from the inside of the book covers of the Diamond Jubilee text (with added keys!) will help someone just starting out.  I wish I would have had something like this back then.  Here are the blank charts for studying, and the keys to refer to as needed.  I prefer this format for study.


Gregg Shorthand for Colleges Volume One, Diamond Jubilee Series (1965):





Gregg Shorthand for Colleges Volume Two, Diamond Jubilee Series (1965):


 


Labels: , , , , , ,